Ward & Associates Psychological Services is a thriving practice in Sherwood Park specializing in marital therapy and treatment of adults with anxiety, depression and PTSD.
We are seeking a Registered Psychologist to join our clinic and provide individual therapy and couples counselling.
What we offer:
- Referrals for individual therapy and couples counselling
- An electronic medical system, allowing you to access your notes securely from the comfort of your home
- Administrative support
- An attractively furnished office with a window
- A flexible, positive, collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation
What we require:
- Master’s degree or PhD in Counselling or Clinical Psychology
- Registration with the College of Alberta Psychologists
- Training and experience in working with couples and with treatment of trauma and anxiety
- Several years of experience
- Independence, flexibility, positive attitude and a love of the job
- A desire to learn and grow as a therapist
Interested candidates can forward a CV to Jennie Ward at email@example.com.