Ward & Associates Psychological Services is a thriving practice in Sherwood Park specializing in marital therapy and treatment of adults with anxiety, depression and PTSD. We specialize in treatment of police officers, military and other first-responder populations.
We are seeking a Registered Psychologist or a Clinical Social Worker to join our team.
What we offer:
- Referrals for individual therapy with adults and marital therapy
- An electronic medical system, allowing you to access your notes securely from the comfort of your home
- Administrative support
- An attractively furnished office with a window
- A flexible, positive, collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation
What we require:
- Master’s degree or PhD in Counseling or Clinical Psychology
- Master’s degree in Social Work with a Clinical Designation
- Registration with the appropriate College
- Training and experience in evidence-based treatments for anxiety, PTSD and marital therapy
- Several years of experience working with adult clients with a variety of presenting concerns
- Independence, flexibility, positive attitude and a love of the job
- A desire to learn and grow as a therapist
The ideal candidate would also have:
- Experience working with first responders
- Experience in a private practice setting
Interested candidates can forward a CV to Jennie Ward at email@example.com.